Walnut Standing Desk
Gorgeous solid walnut height-adjustable sit-stand desk. This beautifully crafted desktop is a feast for the eyes, the ultimate statement executive desk.
Made from 25mm solid walnut, that can range from light brown to dark chocolate and purplish black with a cream coloured sapwood. The middle of the walnut tree produces the darker wood and the outer layer, just beneath the bark, produces the lighter wood.
Designer office furniture in standard desktop sizes as well as custom made options to suit your workspace. Get in touch for custom-made orders.
We work with craftsmen to bring the highest quality solid wood tops to the height adjustable desk market. All solid wood desktops are made from top quality, sustainably sourced wood finished with matt lacquer. Desktops in 32mm thickness are also available as well as custom sizes and shapes. get in touch for a price.
Our Danish designed Aura frame sits under the walnut top and boasts the best stability, at standing height, compared with other adjustable height frames in its price range, according to research in the US conducted by experts in ergonomic standing desks.
Aura is a unique semi-assembled frame for quick and simple assembly. Its heavyweight steel construction provides a super stable base that has a lift capacity of up to 120kg and low noise level of less than 39dB.
- Desk castors available
- 65cm height adjustment from 63cm to 128cm
- Telescopic as well as height adjustable
- Standard safety feature – anti-crush sensor
- Castor option – ease of movement
- 5-year warranty covers frame construction, material and production defects
- Low energy consumption – under 0.1 watts in standby mode
- ISO test certification for 10,000 cycles – 14 year average usage
As with any natural wood products, twisting and warping can occur in varying temperature conditions. We strongly recommend that reclaimed desktops are not used in environments with air conditioning or positioned immediately next to an active radiator.
Although the lacquer and oil finishes used are the most robust available in the market even these materials can be damaged. To ensure that your desktop provides years of great service please follow the product care guidance:
- Don’t use any cleaning agent that contains an abrasive, ammonia, bleach, spirit or other aggressive constituents like sanitiser sprays.
- Use a warm, damp and slightly soapy cloth to wipe over.
- Don’t use any spray cleaners as they can damage the protection of the lacquer finish or use wax, as a build up can spoil the finish.
- Special care should be taken not to damage the lacquer finish during the first two weeks of installation.
- Lacquer can take several days to be heat-proof and up to two weeks to fully cure.
- We strongly advise placing hot objects on mats rather than the bare top particularly during this time and as a general rule to avoid damage.
- Oiled finishes don’t provide as much protection as lacquer finishes, and they aren’t as durable either.
- Particular care should be taken to wipe up spills immediately. If they are not cleaned immediately, a permanent stain can result.
- If monocoat oil has been used and after time the top feels noticeably dry, apply additional coats.
If monocoat oil has been used and after time the top feels noticeably dry, apply additional coats.
Aura Frame Specifications
Aura is a semi-assembled frame for quick and easy set-up. Weighing in at a sturdy 42kg this solid telescopic frame can accommodate a large two metre desktop just as well as a desk for small spaces at half the size.
|Warranty||5-years on all frame, mechanical and electrical components|
|Weight capacity||Up to 120kg|
|Height range (excluding top)||Adjustable from 630mm to 1280mm|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 1050mm – 1850mm|
|Foot measurement||750mm x 80mm|
|Noise level||Less than 39dB|
|Travel speed||Max 40mm per second, slower with full load
Soft stop/start with anti collision sensor
|Height controller||Standard up/down handset|
|Foot studs||15mm leveling adjustment|
|Transformer power||280 watts in use - less than 0.1 watts at standby|
|Duty cycle||10%, Max 2 minute run / 18 minutes stop|
|Certification||ISO test certificate for 10,000 cycles – equivalent to 14 years average usage|
Solid walnut desktop specifications
|Thickness||25mm (32mm available, contact for price)|
|Width||800mm – custom sizes available|
|Length||1200mm to 1800mm – custom sizes available|
The Orthomat provides just the right balance between cushioning and foot support for use with a sit standing desk. Bevelled edges and a textured underside help create an anti-curl finish that sits flush to the floor.
Made from durable polyurethane the mat measures 810mm x 500mm.
Cable management grommets help constrain and organise cabling. Two aluminium grommets, one in each corner of the desktop at the back.
Large drawer and pen holder
Large black powder coat steel drawer with separate pull out moulded pen tray. Space saving solution for a clutter-free workspace, that’s fixed neatly to the underside of the desktop. H 40 mm x L 850 mm x W 260 mm
These desks are heavy, so if you want to be able to easily change the position of your desk on a regular basis castors are a recommendation. Set of 4 lockable castors.
A programmable height controller with 4 preset heights is available as an upgrade if you’d prefer, rather than the two button up/down controller that comes as standard. Preset height adjustment is achieved by keeping your finger on the chosen preset until the desk stops automatically at that height.
Vertical cable slinky
This cable slinky is ideal for keeping wires and cables neat and tidy. The weighted bottom keeps it rooted to the ground while its ladder design keeps the cable manager in place and only allows movement in one direction.
Monitor arms allow you to adjust your screen to the optimal viewing position (height, depth and angle) for both standing and sitting. We offer a choice of standard and gas lift monitor arms with single and dual screen options.
Cable management trays
A cable tray is a convenient way to get wires and cables neatly stowed. Wire tray and solid metal options with simple under desktop fixings. Wire trays available in black and silver, solid metal in grey and white.
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders. Desk deliveries within 30 miles of Norwich also include a free installation service.
Lead time: Desktops are made-to-order so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. It's typically sooner but we like to err on the side of caution just in case.
We guarantee everything we sell and have easy returns.
In the unlikely event the item is faulty, we will arrange for it to be collected and either provide a replacement or refund.
Please get in touch within 24 hours of receipt of the item, to make a valid claim.
Custom size desktops are non-refundable due to their personalised nature.
Please read our returns policy here before placing your order.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh