Designer Leather Chair
Award-winning Tannery, Wollsdorf Leather collaborated with HAG to create this unique edition of the Capisco chair. Paloma Soft semi-aniline* leather upholstery offers the ultimate in high-quality ergonomic seating.
A special finish adds a particular softness to the leather that also boasts excellent friction and breathing properties.
Designer office furniture with a 10-year warranty and free UK mainland delivery.
All extended leather colour options are available here, get in touch to place your order.
PLEASE NOTE CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES ARE A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL - PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 WEEKS FROM PLACEMENT OF ORDER
* Optional CMHR foam seat - Combustion Modified High Resilient (CMHR) foam is a legal requirement used when the strictest fire code standards are necessary for example in hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, public transport, domestic and home working environments. The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time and as a result, a firmer feel when sitting. Standard foam is certified for seating in commercial/corporate office environments.
Leather HAG Capisco 8106 Chair
The Capisco 8106 with Paloma Soft semi-aniline leather upholstery offers the ultimate in high quality ergonomic seating. A special finish adds a particular softness to the leather that also boasts excellent friction and breathing properties. The surface may feature small marks and scars from insect bites etc that adds character and authenticity of its natural origin.
Inspired by a horseback rider's posture, it's saddle seat and unique shape offers numerous ways to sit or perch and encourages you to change position. Sitting frontward, backward or sideways whatever feels most comfortable.
Full height adjustment of the saddle seat from sitting to standing positions whether working at a standard desk height or higher standing desk.
The Capisco chair boasts:-
- Easy adjustment of height, seat depth, back adjustment and tilt tension
- Inspires movement and new sitting positions – forwards, sideways and backwards
- Encourages an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature in the lower back
- Suitable for all working surfaces with a height of 72cm and higher
The extended range of colour options can be seen here, contact us for prices.
Leather Capisco 8106 chair
The aluminum base features grooved foot plates. Available in two gas lift heights 200mm and 265mm with up to 25cm seat height adjustment.
Close-up swatch images showing the texture of the leather – Paloma Antra 55115.
Paloma Nightshade 55185
Paloma Maroon 55130
Paloma Charcoal 55206
Paloma Black 56100
|Seat height 200mm gaslift||455 - 620mm|
|Seat height 265mm gaslift||540 - 770mm|
|Seat depth adjustment||400 - 470mm|
|Fabric||Paloma Soft Leather|
|Box dimensions||74 x 25 x 68cm|
Capisco Puls chair
HAG FootRing – provides an additional level for your feet to rest on when sitting at height. Supplied to match frame colour – black, white or silver.
HAG StepUp – adds a stepping platform as well as two extra levels for your feet. Easy to attach and detach. Black and silver colour options.
HAG QuickStep – this tilting footrest encourages movement and helps stimulate circulation. Black only.
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders. Desk deliveries within 30 miles of Norwich also include a free installation service.
Lead time: Chairs are made-to-order so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. It's typically sooner but we like to err on the side of caution just in case.
We guarantee everything we sell and have easy returns.
In the unlikely event the item is faulty, we will arrange for it to be collected and either provide a replacement or refund.
Please get in touch within 24 hours of receipt of the item, to make a valid claim.
Custom size desktops are non-refundable due to their personalised nature.
Please read our returns policy here before placing your order.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh