Real Ash wood desktops
Standing desks with solid whitened ash desktops. Handmade in the UK, our solid wood desktops are handmade from top quality, sustainably sourced wood and finished with a clear, durable lacquer as standard.
Stain finishes are available, get in touch for details.
*** 1200, 1400 and 1600mm desks in stock for delivery in 3-7 working days. Please bear in mind that stock is continually changing and therefore we can't guarantee stock, please call for confirmation ***
For desktops larger that 1600 x 800mm or custom sizes, get in touch for a quote.
Solid Ash desk
This height adjustable desk will keep you on your toes and is the perfect choice for customers looking for a solid wood desktop.
Each desktop is handmade to order in the UK which means that custom sizes are an option if you're looking for a more bespoke desk. Get in touch if you would like a quote or to order multiple desks.
All desktops are supplied without pre-drilled position holes. The telescopic frame allows customers the flexibility to position the legs according to personal preference.
Award winning height control panel
All solid wood desks come with the award winning intuitive height control panel that includes bluetooth connectivity, memory positions, light reminder function and display as standard.
The LINAK Desk Control™ App with automatic drive function, allows adjustment to be made from your mobile device via Bluetooth®. Available for Android and iOS.
Skyflo desk frame
Skyflo is a Danish made height adjustable frame featuring the world-renowned LINAK actuators.
A telescopic frame that has the weight capacity to accommodate a large two-metre desktop just as well as a desk for smaller spaces.
- Steel frame in white, grey and black
- Dual motors for parallel drive
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Linak Piezo anti-collision, anti-crush safety feature
- 5-year warranty for frame construction, material and production defects
- 160kg lift capacity, 80kg per leg column
- Castors available for easy mobility
- 650mm height adjustment from 593mm to 1243mm excluding desktop
- Telescopic as well as height adjustable
- Quick and simple assembly
- Under 0.1 watts consumption in standby mode
- CE-marked and EN 527-1_2_3 certified
- PVC Free
The Desk Control App is available via the following links:
As with any natural wood products, twisting and warping can occur in varying temperature conditions. We strongly recommend that reclaimed desktops are not used in environments with air conditioning or positioned immediately next to an active radiator.
Although the lacquers used are the most robust available even these materials can be damaged. To ensure that your desktop provides years of great service please follow the product care guidance:
- Always use a mouse mat - wear and tear such as constant contact with moving items is not covered under the warranty.
- Don’t use any cleaning agent that contains an abrasive, ammonia, bleach, spirit or other aggressive constituents like sanitiser sprays.
- Use a warm, damp and slightly soapy cloth to wipe over.
- Don’t use any spray cleaners as they can damage the protection of the lacquer finish or use wax, as a build-up can spoil the finish.
- Special care should be taken not to damage the lacquer finish during the first two weeks of installation.
- Lacquer can take several days to be heat-proof and up to two weeks to fully cure.
- We strongly advise placing hot objects on mats rather than the bare top particularly during this time and as a general rule to avoid damage.
- Oiled finishes don’t provide as much protection as lacquer finishes, and they aren’t as durable either.
- Particular care should be taken to wipe up spills immediately. If they are not cleaned immediately, a permanent stain can result.
Skyflo Desk Specifications
|Warranty||5-years on all frame, mechanical and electrical components|
|Weight capacity||160kg lift capacity, 80kg per leg column|
|Leg Columns||3 Stage - 650mm stroke, square profile 70 x 70mm|
|Desktop Width||1200mm to 1800mm as standard. 2000mm - 1200mm and smaller also available.|
|Desktop depth||Minimum 600mm to maximum 1000mm|
|Frame width (Desks 1600-1800mm)||Minimum 1340mm to maximum 1940mm|
|Frame width (Desks 1200-1400mm)||White/black frames 970mm to 1280mm - Grey frames 1050mm to 1350mm|
|Grey frame width (Desks 1200-1400mm)||Minimum 1050mm to maximum 1350mm|
|Height range||650mm of adjustment from 593mm to 1243mm (excluding desktop)|
|Foot measurement||710mm x 80mm|
|Noise level||Ultra quiet operation|
|Travel speed||Max 38mm per second, slower with full load|
|Height control Panel||Intuative up/down and bluetooth control app. LED panel, memory and reminder.|
|Foot studs||10mm leveling adjustment|
|Transformer power||230V - less than 0.1 watts at standby|
|Duty cycle||10%, Max 2 minute run / 18 minutes stop|
|Certification||CE-marked and EN 60335-1 and UL 962 certified|
The Orthomat provides just the right balance between cushioning and foot support for use with a sit standing desk. Bevelled edges and a textured underside help create an anti-curl finish that sits flush to the floor.
Made from durable polyurethane the mat measures 810mm x 500mm.
Large drawer and pen holder
Large black powder coat steel drawer with separate pull out moulded pen tray. Space saving solution for a clutter-free workspace, that’s fixed neatly to the underside of the desktop. H 40 mm x L 850 mm x W 260 mm
Cable management trays
A cable tray is a convenient way to get wires and cables neatly stowed. Wire tray with simple under desktop fixings. Silver tray with white and grey frames. Black tray with black frame.
Cable management grommets help constrain and organise cabling. Two aluminium grommets, one in each corner of the desktop at the back.
Vertical cable slinky
This cable slinky is ideal for keeping wires and cables neat and tidy. The weighted bottom keeps it rooted to the ground while its ladder design keeps the cable manager in place and only allows movement in one direction.
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders. Desk deliveries within 30 miles of Norwich also include a free installation service.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and other non mainland UK addresses will be subject to delivery charges. Please contact us prior to placing an order for a quote.
Lead time: Desktops are made-to-order so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. It's typically sooner but we like to err on the side of caution just in case.
If you need a desk in a hurry, we have a few quick-ship options that are in stock and ready to despatch within 3-5 working days. Take a look here.
We guarantee everything we sell and have easy returns.
In the unlikely event the item is faulty, we will arrange for it to be collected and either provide a replacement or refund.
Please get in touch within 24 hours of receipt of the item, to make a valid claim.
Custom size desktops are non-refundable due to their personalised nature.
Please read our returns policy here before placing your order.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh