Tilting Easel Standing Desk
A height adjustable, tilting easel desk made using natural birch plywood to provide the ultimate in work surface flexibility and ergonomic positioning.
Perfect for artists, illustrators, copywriters, editors.... and in fact anyone who spends time working on a flat surface.
The Sisu easel desk was designed in-house and has a tilting work surface that has four positions ( approximately 25, 39, 58 and 75 degree angle positions), two drawers and a detachable ledge. 18mm birch plywood construction using CNC technology.
Desktop dimensions: 1070 x 700 x 95mm
Working at a more upright position helps relieve neck strain from holding your head at an angle over your work and leads to less neck fatigue. Working at an incline also allows a better vantage point meaning you're less likely to distort work with perspective issues.
The easel top is supplied untreated so that it can either be left in it’s natural form or finished with stain, paint, varnish, wax, lacquer or anything else that takes your fancy.
The easel desk was designed in-house and has a tilting easel desktop with four positions ( 25, 39, 58 and 75 degree angle positions, approximately), two drawers and a detachable ledge. 18mm birch plywood construction using CNC technology*.
Joints are an integral design feature of the desk and show off the beautiful layering of this fast-growing, renewable wood.
* CNC machining is a manufacturing process that involves the use of computers to control machine tools – Computer Numerical Control. A CNC router is basically a large computer controlled drill, that follows lines in a fabrication file to accurately cut each part. Lines in the file coloured differently to indicate that the router should do different things such as cutting completely through the line or engraving on the line.
Standing desks have been part of the Scandinavian office furniture scene for many years. Over 85 percent of Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian office workers use sit-stand workstations and it has been mandatory for desk-based employees to be offered adjustable height workstations in Denmark for years – improve workplace health and well-being – Join the sit, stand and move revolution for a healthier, more active way of working. Bottoms up for a better back!
Award winning height control panel
All solid wood desks come with the award winning intuitive height control panel that includes bluetooth connectivity, memory positions, light reminder function and display as standard.
The LINAK Desk Control™ App with automatic drive function, allows adjustment to be made from your mobile device via Bluetooth®. Available for Android and iOS.If you are looking for a chair as well as a desk, you might be interested in our bundle offers here.
Skyflo desk frame
Skyflo is a Danish made height adjustable frame featuring the world-renowned LINAK actuators.
A telescopic frame that has the weight capacity to accommodate a large two-metre desktop just as well as a desk for smaller spaces.
- Steel frame in white, grey and black
- Dual motors for parallel drive
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Linak Piezo anti-collision, anti-crush safety feature
- 5-year warranty for frame construction, material and production defects
- 160kg lift capacity, 80kg per leg column
- Castors available for easy mobility
- 650mm height adjustment from 593mm to 1243mm excluding desktop
- Telescopic as well as height adjustable
- Quick and simple assembly
- Under 0.1 watts consumption in standby mode
- CE-marked and EN 527-1_2_3 certified
- PVC Free
The Desk Control App is available via the following links:
As with any natural wood products, twisting and warping can occur in varying temperature conditions. We strongly recommend that reclaimed desktops are not used in environments with air conditioning or positioned immediately next to an active radiator.
Although the lacquers used are the most robust available even these materials can be damaged. To ensure that your desktop provides years of great service please follow the product care guidance:
- Always use a mouse mat - wear and tear such as constant contact with moving items is not covered under the warranty.
- Don’t use any cleaning agent that contains an abrasive, ammonia, bleach, spirit or other aggressive constituents like sanitiser sprays.
- Use a warm, damp and slightly soapy cloth to wipe over.
- Don’t use any spray cleaners as they can damage the protection of the lacquer finish or use wax, as a build-up can spoil the finish.
- Special care should be taken not to damage the lacquer finish during the first two weeks of installation.
- Lacquer can take several days to be heat-proof and up to two weeks to fully cure.
- We strongly advise placing hot objects on mats rather than the bare top particularly during this time and as a general rule to avoid damage.
- Oiled finishes don’t provide as much protection as lacquer finishes, and they aren’t as durable either.
- Particular care should be taken to wipe up spills immediately. If they are not cleaned immediately, a permanent stain can result.
Skyflo Desk Specifications
|Warranty||5-years on all frame, mechanical and electrical components|
|Weight capacity||160kg lift capacity, 80kg per leg column|
|Leg Columns||3 Stage - 650mm stroke, square profile 70 x 70mm|
|Frame width||Minimum 1000mm to maximum 1300mm|
|Height range||Without castors 650mm of adjustment from 593mm to 1243mm (excluding desktop)|
|Foot measurement||710mm x 80mm|
|Noise level||Ultra quiet operation|
|Travel speed||Max 38mm per second, slower with full load|
|Height control Panel||Intuative up/down and bluetooth control app. LED panel, memory and reminder.|
|Foot studs||10mm leveling adjustment|
|Transformer power||230V - less than 0.1 watts at standby|
|Duty cycle||10%, Max 2 minute run / 18 minutes stop|
|Certification||CE-marked and EN 60335-1 and UL 962 certified|
The Orthomat provides just the right balance between cushioning and foot support for use with a sit standing desk. Bevelled edges and a textured underside help create an anti-curl finish that sits flush to the floor.
Made from durable polyurethane the mat measures 810mm x 500mm.
Vertical cable slinky
This cable slinky is ideal for keeping wires and cables neat and tidy. The weighted bottom keeps it rooted to the ground while its ladder design keeps the cable manager in place and only allows movement in one direction.
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders. Desk deliveries within 30 miles of Norwich also include a free installation service.
Lead time: Desktops are made-to-order so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. It's typically sooner but we like to err on the side of caution just in case.
If you need a desk in a hurry, we have a few quick-ship options that are in stock and ready to despatch within 3-5 working days. Take a look here.
We guarantee everything we sell and have easy returns.
In the unlikely event the item is faulty, we will arrange for it to be collected and either provide a replacement or refund.
Please get in touch within 24 hours of receipt of the item, to make a valid claim.
Custom size desktops are non-refundable due to their personalised nature.
Please read our returns policy here before placing your order.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh